Apps geared toward intermediate/advanced learners? (Spanish)

“Intermediate” is an exaggeration, but I don’t know what’s between “beginner” and “intermediate”.

The apps I use are DuoLingo, Rosetta Stone, Mondly, and Babbel. Out of all them, the one I consider “hardest” is Rosetta because it doesn’t look like a children’s game (I really, REALLY do not care about leaderboards, points/crowns/gems, and the like) and it is the one I’ve gotten the most out of. But as of late, I’ve found myself bored with all of them. Like I just do them to do the lesson(s) for the day without regards to learning anything. I might pick up something new once in a while, but not often anymore.

I know there are hundreds of sites and apps out there, but I don’t any specific ones that are aimed for people past the beginner level. Or maybe give up the apps entirely and try another method? I’m not adverse to paying, but I do have a tight budget.

Ideas?

submitted by /u/Elsas-Queen
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/2TytlUr
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments