Always falling in love with my language partners

Just a funny issue to share but I have a habit for developing feelings for literally any language partner who’s super fun to talk to and around my age. I never have said anything to any of them, it’s just internally something that makes me feel good.

It’s like for me, bonding with someone through learning a language is like bonding with someone on how to walk again like a child. I feel really connected to those close language partners and there’s a lot of platonic love there... and then I just imagine running away to their country and marrying them. I doubt other people have my problem with being so amorous but it’s just funny to think about

submitted by /u/brandigao
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3myZ8kO
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments