What happened to the Assimil books?

Hi,

Hoping you guys might be able to help with a query I've got. I have PDFs of English based Assimil books in Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and on and on. They're the older series but on the Assimil website now the only languages that they have with an English base are French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Yiddish.

Have Assimil pretty much abandoned English base books other than a core few? You can still get hold of a few older ones on Amazon and there is an Italian e-course.

I never thought I could learn languages until I had to when I moved to Spain and with Michel Thomas and Assimil plus lessons in Spain I got pretty good.

Does anyone know if they're just pouring all resources into the online e course now and if it's any good? Or is it a case of having to learn French first if I wanted to learn a more obscure language like Greek for example with Assimil?

submitted by /u/Calleriosrosas
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/2Sa4vJO
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments