Reminder: Radio Garden is a SUPERB resource for listening to radio in your target language

http://radio.garden/

I see this get posted every couple of months, so I thought I would post this again here to remind people of what a great resource this is. You can tune-in to nearly every radio station in the world...just choose a station in a country where your TL is spoken, and enjoy!

I listen to a relatively obscure radio station from a small town in my TL's country everyday, and it's so much fun listening to the town news/announcements and keeping up with what going on in their little community. It's gotten to the point where I feel like I am resident of their little town, despite the fact that it's half way across the world from me. All I know is that thanks to this app, I've fallen in love with an inconspicuous little town halfway across the world in a country I've never stepped foot in once in my life (though, if I ever visit the country, I am definitely visiting this town - I practically already live there in spirit!) --- highly recommend!

submitted by /u/bcmii
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/33ez9YZ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments