Looking for a Non Native English Speakers to Translate the following. Please read description below. =)

Looking for a Non Native English Speakers to Translate the following. Please read description below. =)

English >Other Languages] Translations. For A Content with an involvement of Language as a Niche.

So to speak, I am a content creator although just a small one but am happy what I'm doing and the fact it also brings some learnings to others. Recently I already made a collaborations to other Native Speakers of the languages and it's sooo fun. Here it is.

Few of Languages involved here and it feels great to be also learning. You can check out if you like =) https://youtu.be/uShD4XkE3Q4

So I'm thinking also to create another content soon. Yet, I'm looking for Non Native English Speakers to translate to me the modes of the day, *Good day, Good morning, Good Noon, Good Afternoon, Good evening. In their languages. You can may face cam or if not comfortable, you can do animations. I will put on your credits like putting on links of your social media in the description.

My upload is every Wednesday (2:30pm = GMT+7. So i wish to get the video atleast 2days prior its upload so i can still have time to edit =) if Interested you can pm me and I can give you more details and give the email where you can send. Thank you sooo much!

submitted by /u/Intelligent-Pick-213
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3ifAZNn
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments