Is anyone else better at reading/writing a language than listening?

I've been learning Spanish and French for about a year now (with a little bit of Korean in the background because of my new interest in Korean manga). I write in both just about every day, and I can read a fair about of each- magazines, books, blogs, etc. However after all this time I still really struggle with listening to the languages when it's being spoken. I find that whenever I'm learning a new language, I pick up on the reading and writing very easily but listening is a nightmare. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there anything I can do to strengthen my listening skills? Muchas gracias 🇪🇦, merci beaucoup🇫🇷, 감사합니다 🇰🇷

submitted by /u/probs_a_throwaway_
[link] [comments]

from བསུ་བ། བྱོན་ཞུ། གདོང་ལེན། ཕེབས་བསུ། https://ift.tt/3kXf6nX
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments