Help a young fella in choosing a language to learn

I have started to learn spanish because when I am older I would like to combine it with my university degree to teach english and travel to countries speaking this language. I am having trouble choosing between them because my mother tells me and everyone I talk to "Spanish is better to learn because you will use it more and will be good for your resume" but personally I would like to learn Russian and teach english and go to russia, according to some people who have told me its corrupt and a terrible idea and I should just learn spanish. Russia interests me much more than countries like argentina, spain, bolivia, chile and most spanish speaking countries to be honest but its much less used and I guess spanish would be the best choice career wise? What are your thoughts im just looking for more input than my parnets and my boss. Thanks

submitted by /u/novaskins
[link] [comments]

from བསུ་བ། བྱོན་ཞུ། གདོང་ལེན། ཕེབས་བསུ། https://ift.tt/33aQSR7
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments