Does "fast-studying" make it harder for you to perfect a language?

So basically I already know Spanish (native) and English (Learnt my whole life, still learning) and I want to study Japanese too because I would love to move or visit there one day.

I now know that there are ways to "speed-learn" or "fast-study" languages, which would make it so that you get the general gist of a language. I don't know why but I feel like this would, in the long run, make it harder/slower for me to perfect it, I don't have an urgency to use Japanese right now, so if this method would end up biting me in the ass then I'd prefer not to use it, but if it wouldn't then i'd love to do it to be able to learn while listening and speaking too instead of only reading in the begining.

What do you think? Is it a good idea to do this or should I stick to "traditional" learning?

Ps: I don't know much about autodidact language learning and I'm new to it so what I said might have been bologni lol. I don't know ANYTHING about Japanese either so I don't even know if speed learning would be possible, I guess I'm just asking for suggestions, hence the flair :D

Edits: Some writing errors, it's pretty late and I nearly can't see my touchpad lol

submitted by /u/PastelLicuado
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3ijGUBi
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments