Danish language

Dear Users of Reddit,

I am very much interested in the Scandinavian languages and I am going to try to learn one of them: Danish, Swedish or Norwegian.

I just start reading some basic reading material about those three countries and for now, I don't know much about them.

At first, Denmark seemed to be the most favorable place to visit or maybe to stay for a while, but I heard that the Danish language is very hard to learn, particularly the pronunciation (my native language is Slovenian).

Does anyone know anything about this topic?

Is the Danish language really so hard to learn?

How would you compare Danish with Swedish and Norwegian language? Which one would you take?

Thank's

submitted by /u/asinja2
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/36fAMHN
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments