Between French and Japanese, which language should I learn first if I’m planning to become a doctor?

My primary language is English and I know a tad bit of Greek. I like both French and Japanese but I’m having a tough time figuring out which one I should learn. I like the way French sounds and it’s writing, I don’t know much about the history and it doesn’t interest me too much(The history not the language). However, it’s a lot easier to learn as a native English speaker compared to Japanese, especially considering I won’t be able to fully immerse myself in the language. As for Japanese, I love everything about Japan, whether it’s the Anime or the sound of it, or just the place itself. However, Japanese is considered one of the hardest languages to learn for a native English speaker. I love both languages so I’m trying to find every way to narrow it down. I want to eventually live in Canada so French would be important, I can see myself visiting Japan but never living there. So the questions I have are, in the medical field is French or Japanese more useful? Which would be better to learn as one of my first foreign languages? Which one will I use more often whether I live in the U.S or Canada? Last but not least, in your opinion, based off of what I’ve told you, what language do you think I should learn? (Keep in mind I might learn both languages sometime in my future.)

submitted by /u/iHuxts
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/34dyV3B
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments