Best Tips for Learning Spanish?

Hello! I’ve been studying Spanish for about two years now and my knowledge on the language has been increasing tremendously. This ranges from knowing various types of conjugations in the different moods, and a decent memorization of most commonly used verbs. However, these past few months have just been going really slowly for me. I love listening to Spanish music already and I follow people’s recommendation on watching shows in Spanish. One approach that I haven’t tried yet, which is probably the most crucial approach, is reading Spanish books. I know I should look online for some recommended texts for my level, but I wanted to ask you professionals first. What’re the best pieces of texts that I can read to increase Spanish comprehension for a beginner-intermediate level Spanish learner? Thank you guys so much!

submitted by /u/Luis_Bolus
[link] [comments]

from བསུ་བ། བྱོན་ཞུ། གདོང་ལེན། ཕེབས་བསུ། https://ift.tt/2HFJpkE
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments