Worst part about learning a language is not having people to share music with.

Since learning Norwegian I’ve been listening to a lot more Norwegian and Swedish (pretty understandable while learning Norwegian). I’ve been sending a few songs to my English speaking mates who I usually share music with, and while they do like the general sound they don’t enjoy it as much if they knew the language.

And I do have a few friends that speak Norwegian, but their tastes in music is totally different to the songs I’ve been finding. Usually with English songs, I send certain genres of music to certain friends, and other genres to other friends. Can’t really do that with the Norwegian/Swedish music atm.

Just a bit frustrating.

submitted by /u/ChinnyMcChin
[link] [comments]

from Tikilluaritsi | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3bjgGNr
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments