Where can I find premade, or the resources to compile my own, sentence decks in Russian?

After working with my Russian friend, checking multiple random samples of every single Russian sentence deck on Anki, they are all apparently filled with sentences that just don't make sense. Not small grammatical errors, or awkward language, literal nonsense at points.

I'm thinking the only trust worthy place would be a Russian dictionary but I can't seem to find one that is in a format that is easily converted to spreadsheet for Anki. Also, I don't see how it will be i+1/1T.

I have graded readers coming in the mail but the lowest grade one starts at A2 and without the sentence decks I'm not sure how I will get to that point, unless I do single word vocabulary and that seems to be a non-option.

I'm open to any advice. Thank you.

submitted by /u/lurkonlybro
[link] [comments]

from Tikilluaritsi | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3hKdD39
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments