Learning Multiple Languages

Hi everyone I hope you are having a great day. I'm from the UK and speak fluent English and Arabic as a second language. Ive studied Japanese for a month and I am at around a1 level but I've put it aside for the moment for chinese which I began a few days ago. I also need to study French for school so I decided to put Japanese aside to learn only one Asian language then one romance language (French) so they don't interfere. However I was wondering how can I manage studying both at the same time? Also if you know French or Chinese and are willing to talk and help with those specific languages then I would be thankful.

submitted by /u/YosDaGamer
[link] [comments]

from Tikilluaritsi | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3jmnvjS
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments