Learning a language at University

I’m currently 2 days away from my last year at college (UK) and am close to applying to courses at University. What I wanted to know are the benefits of learning a language and what paths and job opportunities they could lead to. I’ve seen many people say they regret it as they didn’t have anything else to pair it with after they finished so I was wondering whether doing a combi degree of a language + international relations or economics could bring me more opportunities. The reason why I want to learn a language is because both my mum and father speak a second language and knowing me, I could not learn a language on my own as I’d give up. Any answers would greatly help me.

submitted by /u/alfreedQ
[link] [comments]

from Tikilluaritsi | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2YIsWli
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments