Korean and Chinese

Hello, next January I'll travel 5 months to Korea to study Korean for the first time. And at the same time I'll start a dubbing course next month where they also offer me a language course and certificate to complement the dubbing certificate.

I was thinking about which language I should choose to learn during the dubbing course, Korean would be interesting cause I could complement it with my other course in Korea and I could reinforce this one, but at the same time Chinese seems quite interesting, especially now that I met 3 chinese speakers in the last months.

The problem that I could see is that both are so similar and that they would be my first asian languages (and that Chinese is probably the harder language in the world)

Thanks in advance :)

Any opinion will be well received.

submitted by /u/Kibo03
[link] [comments]

from Tikilluaritsi | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ENeCRh
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments