advanced English grammar app

Hello /r/languagelearning I'm a part of a team that's developing an app for learning advanced English grammar called Engramo.

It's a web app - works on a smart phone, tablet, PC, Mac. There's also an android app you can find in google play.

I've seen a couple threads here discussing some apps about language learning and would love to hear what you'd think about our app - the good as well as the bad.

If you have any questions I can try and answer them as well as I can.
I'm not a linguist myself though, so I'd have to redirect the language related questions to my colleagues who are.

NOTE: There is a free trial period after which the membership is paid.

submitted by /u/jajohnja
[link] [comments]

from Tikilluaritsi | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3jmPMaa
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments