I speak Spanish and I want to learn Brazilian Portuguese to communicate with my gf's family. Can someone recommend me a study plan to get me close to fluent in about 2 years?

Hi!

I'm from Cuba but I've lived in the US most of my life. I speak both Spanish and English fluently, but my gf and her family are Brazilian. I'm going to be proposing to her within the next year and we'll be traveling to Brazil to meet the rest of her family. That'll probably be about a year from now, but more importantly, I really want to be somewhere close to fluent in 2 to 3 years as I know I'm going to be surrounded by Brazilian Portuguese for the rest of my life and it's something I want to learn.

What I would really appreciate is if someone could lay out a rough daily study plan for me to follow. I'm able to dedicate about an hour to study every day, but I'm currently overwhelmed with the resources available and I want to make sure that I pay for things that with consistency and a good plan will help me pick up the language. It doesn't have to be paid, but I am willing to spend money if it's worth it.

Any sort of plan regarding the sequence of tools I should use or courses I should take would be greatly appreciated.

Obrigado!

submitted by /u/sammy4427
[link] [comments]

from Sveiki | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/39ILk1F
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments