I need help choosing the order in which to learn my next languages.

Hi! First post here. I have read the wiki yet did not find the solution to my desire. I am multilingual, fluent in Spanish, Romanian and English. I have studied both Italian and French for 3 years each, reaching A2 in French and B1 on Italian. I have lost interest in these languages, but found an appeal into Germanic ones. I am planning on studying German, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Luxembourgian, Icelandic and probably Old Norse.

I have first started with German, and found it to be of upper-medium difficulty. I have read somewhere that it's easier for a fluent English speaker to get into German by starting with Norwegian or Dutch. I started a Norwegian course, but seen a Danish TV Show and found it a little more interesting, so I also started a Danish course. I found the Danish significantly easier than Norwegian, but that might be because I have achieved some German knowledge before that.

I know this is a huge mess, and that's why I need to solve it. I would someone from here to help me elaborate a language learning plan, with the specific order I should follow in order (by ease) to finish learning all of them (yes, I am serious, ALL of them). I am guessing the fact I have an experience with Latin languages may make some of them easier to learn due to historical influence.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/krozshardt
[link] [comments]

from Sveiki | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2EuulVz
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments