How would you go about getting back on track on language learning?

For some context the language I am learning is japanese. I started some years ago but was never really disciplined. I became very disciplined from like july to september last year and in those months I learned a lot, some things in life came up so I stopped and some months ago i have been trying to study again but I forgot most of what I learned, I dont remember much of the words that I had in anki. How would you go about getting back to a language. Should I just make a new vocab list. Should I pick up from where I left and review what I had previosuly learned? How would you go about it?

submitted by /u/SantiSolar
[link] [comments]

from Шäлä | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3fnjKch
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments