How to speak on my own?

Weird question, but I can explain: I'm starting to acquire some fluency in a language I've been studying for a while - on and off, a few years. Finally I feel focused to continue that education on a deeper level, but I have realized I have trouble with the speaking ability. I've studied this language on my own all this time. No teacher or colleagues or family members to help. All alone. This means I can't have proper dialogues with fluent speakers and I have trouble developing sentences and ideas as I speak. How can I deal with this being on my own? Any ideas, techniques or tools? I really want to focus on that given my other abilities are moving forward and this one seems to be stuck. In case it is needed as information: where I live there is no background or community that involves this particular culture or language and I cannot afford private tutors, even online.

For any typos, my apologies. I'm not proofreading this post. Thank you, in advance, for any help.

submitted by /u/BlameYourUncle
[link] [comments]

from Sveiki | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3gsLPQh
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments