Where can I find spanish media to listen/read ?

Hello, I am (I would think) A2 - B1 maybe a stretch B2 comprehension when it comes to Spanish and I've always wanted to improve but I always get overwhelmed when looking for things to read,listen to or just to communicate with a person.

An example of my comprehension is hearing a conversation between to people in Spanish colloquially
and I understand key phrases and i'm able to understand the gist of the conversation
-it also takes me a long time to form sentences and i have trouble understanding grammar i.e. tenses, irregulars and when to use "para" and "por"

Can anyone link helpful videos,books(or in general reading material) or anything that involves Spanish
anything would be appreciated

Also, I don't know if it is just me but I'm surrounded by quite a lot of native Spanish speakers, my co-workers(although I haven't seen them for a while because of Quarantine), and my mom. But I always feel so embarrassed trying to speak broken Spanish to them, because I feel like they might find it insulting, me trying to speak with them.
so my main question is. How do you not get stage fright when trying to speak with native speakers

submitted by /u/Bagel__Nator
[link] [comments]

from Aloha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3h0B5Jz
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments