SPANISH CLASSES!

SPANISH CLASSES!

Hi there!

I'm a nice and friendly tutor from Spain. I would love to teach you my language!

Lots of Spanish native speakers have many doubts about their own language, but I've always been very good at grammar and I have good writing skills as well. Even though I'm a geographer, I got around one year Spanish teaching experience. First, in Sydney (Australia) I got many students by posting on Facebook and through a teaching application. I was doing face to face teaching during 6 months and then, even though I had to go back to my country, I kept my sessions with a few of my students via Skype. Nowadays I'm back in Sydney and already teaching again as this is one of my passions.

Also before all this I lived in Argentina, so I also know many differences between Spanish from Spain and Spanish from Latin countries.

All you need is a good internet connection and passion to learn/improve my mother language. If so, we will be able to meet whenever you prefer as I will always try to adapt to your schedule.

For more information (price per hour, discounts, teaching method, availability, etc.) please feel free to contact me!

https://preview.redd.it/0oqiu2mzmf651.jpg?width=3264&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8950c7ffbd6136844300f8c84e939ca9f763300b

submitted by /u/Jesus-Vazquez-Garcia
[link] [comments]


from Salam | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2YpyVMi
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments