Sign Languages in the EU

Right so I'm not sure how relevant this is but idk where else to ask so here goes nothing

I have developed an interest in sign language and would love to learn some but I am not sure which one to learn: here's the case I am trilingual, English is my second language and I'm learning another two languages while living in the eu. English alone has numerous sign languages and I'm not sure which ones are used in the eu. So which sign language would be most useful to learn for an eu citizen? And another problem would be the sources as learning sign language is a little different from learning other languages. If anyone could please reccomend anything I'd be very thankful!

submitted by /u/happy13york
[link] [comments]

from Aloha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3h5InM1
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments