What's the point of glossika?

It seemed like many of you guys here love glossika. Since I got curious, I signed up for the app today and just finished my first session, but I honestly find it extremely tedious and primitive way of learning new language. I am highly skeptical if I could gain significant number of vocabularies from this, or if it is any better way of shadowing compares to pimsleur. I know It is silly saying such stuffs after just finishing a single session, but it is really hard to see myself doing this endless repetition thing for an hour everyday. Also, it is surprisingly pricey too. I would love to listen to testimonies from those of you who've used it for a long term on whether was it worth spending your money/time and what can I expect to gain by using it.

submitted by /u/kimgp
[link] [comments]

from Góðan dag | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ZOwtA4
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments