What do you first write in journals once beginning to learn a new language?

Sorry this title isn’t very specific. I’m not sure if this post is breaking any rules? I read the rules and I don’t think I am? If I am or this question has already been answered, then I’m sorry about that and you can take this down.

When you first start a language, for example I’m starting Italian and Portuguese as in I’ve basically never studied this before, what do you first write if you’re keeping a language journal?

I’m not sure if I should start of with writing down words, or grammar rules, or the alphabet. It’s just so much and I’ve never studied another language (I learned Spanish last year by listening to my family speak and trying to think as much as I could in Spanish)

So does anyone have any advice on the most effective way to learn a new language by journals, especially if you’re an absolute beginner in that language?

submitted by /u/alol3
[link] [comments]

from Góðan dag | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Xehj58
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments