Strategies to learn French from an old textbook and mp3

Thank you for putting an excellent guide in the subreddit. I am learning French using Duolingo and iTalkie.

My teacher is giving me exercises that are from an old scanned textbook (sample) along with mp3s for each page (1 chapter, 12 mp3s). I am struggling to finish them and send them for re-evaluation. I do not have the book - only a few selected chapters without solutions. Printing shops are shut down or expensive. I can't buy a printer and save pages in the long haul.

Things I've tried

- Hacking the pdf by using the camera of Google Translate and just getting the answer.

- Use Preview on Mac, Pixelmator to make notes and type answers - painful, and time-consuming experience which I would export as .pdf and send it to my teacher.

2 Questions -

  • How should I balance time between new vocabulary I come across vs. just getting the answer right? I cannot copy-paste from pdf.
  • What strategies can I use to complete these exercises without taking paper print outs?
submitted by /u/speedbouc
[link] [comments]

from Ongi etorri | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2SSe1SM
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments