luganda resources/help

hello! i’m a new poster here and i hope this isn’t breaking any rules but i want to more seriously learn luganda (my parents didn’t teach me when i was younger and can’t now because of a lack of time, and mostly everyone in my family knows the language but me) and i can’t really find many resources that break everything down beyond one super basic site that looks like it was made for school, are there any resources or a dictionary or something thaf anyone has found that helped them learn beyond other speakers?

also as a preemptive note - i currently have NO INTEREST in learning swahili. i have nothing against the language but i would not use it at all because everyone in my family speaks luganda and i would look weirder speaking swahili at home than i would just not understanding at all. thanks!!

(please let me know if my flair is wrong!!)

submitted by /u/peachkeys
[link] [comments]

from Здравейте | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3c4mFF7
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments