How should I go about starting Hindi?

So I tried to learn some basic Hindi through Rosetta Stone and Duolingo, but I found that neither really worked for me. I have now ordered Rupert Snell's 'Complete Hindi' which seems well-structured and helpful. Will this textbook alone, in addition to learning vocabulary, watching Hindi films and trying to converse as much as possible with my mother (a native speaker) allow me to achieve B2-level by September given that I hope to work for around 30 minutes to 1 hour per day (excluding time spent on Anki)?

Otherwise, is it necessary for me to pick up supplementary textbooks and/or courses? Any help will be appreciated.

submitted by /u/RomulusAugustulus1
[link] [comments]

from Góðan dag | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3gyJeEF
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments