Hi all, learning A new language.

Hi, I’m just beginning to learn Italian. So far I’ve been using Duolingo, but I’ve also downloaded the AnkiApp and Babbel, as well as bought a “Practice Makes Perfect: Begginers Italian” workbook. I was just wondering if taking these steps would help me carve a path towards conversational Italian, as I want to get to a level where I can at least hold a conversation. By using these apps and a workbook, do you think it’s possible to get there? I also plan to immerse myself in podcasts and audio clips the more I go along.

As well, when would be the best time to begin learning a language after this? When I have some fluency down? At the same time? Or is it dependent on the person?

submitted by /u/NervousAdvisory
[link] [comments]

from Aloha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ArF8Od
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments