Hey guys I want to learn German but I don’t know what books to get for it.

I’ve been wanting to learn German for a long time since I’m a big part German and want to learn it for that literal reason and because I like the way it sounds.

I started learning the alphabet and how to pronounce them (it was really easy because I’m a native French and English speaker and most of the letters sound like the ones from French and English).

I now want to actually learn to speak the language, I want to learn the diphthongs, words and how to speak more fluently.

I want to get a book so that I can have it basically forever and I can share it around if I need, but the only problem is that I don’t know what book to get is the best for the job, and that why I’m here fellow language enthusiasts.

Could you guys help me? Thanks :)

submitted by /u/Crispy-ToastBoi
[link] [comments]

from 欢迎 | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Zdz5XS
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments