French, German, Italian, Spanish?

Hi I've read the wiki but still am lost about what to choose between this four. I am a student and learning one of this as a major for a degree. I will also study their history and culture. I hope someone can help me about what is the best out of this four in terms of job opportunities because I don't want to be unemployed (because you know how they see humanities) šŸ˜­

  1. They say French/spanish is easy to learn compared to others, but if it's too easy will I be able to have an edge among my colleagues?
  2. If I pick a very hard language, I might fail my course :(

Bottomline, I will be happy to learn any language. I'm willing to learn anything as long as I can have a wonderful job opportunity in it. Thanks!

submitted by /u/aminoxcan
[link] [comments]

from Aloha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/36PWm3C
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments