French for lazy 16 year old boy.

This is gonna be kind of a self-rant. I’m so tired. It’s 6 am right now and I need to write compte-rendu (report) on 470 words until 11 AM. Doubt I will finish that in time.

So I want to talk. How hard for me this language is in terms of adaptation. Needless to say french is absolutely gorgeous. My prononciation is great. Visited France dozens of times, want to graduate there. I started learning FR since 13. Twice a week and progress was slow actually. Then after a year and a half I successfully passed A2 (85/100), then B1 (65/100 meh) and in this July I will have B2 - I don’t think I’ll pass it.

Because there is one problem - I’m lazy as f8ck. What do teachers except from boy who plays computer games all day and barely learns new stuff? Yeah that’s me. Also, when I see tryhards in other group who kill every word and expression they encounter (that’s good tho) - how are they doing that? So much motivation in them.

Bad consequences for me: I often forget basic words even though I know most of the rules. I use google translate for essays even though I can write them pretty normal. And dammit now it turned into a awful habit. Audio recordings are so damn difficult so I surrender and turn on the transcription page because again...I’m lazy.

Then I think, anyway I’ll just learn french sooner or later. Who cares? What about parents? They don’t insist me to learn as fast as I can. Anyway it’ll be better to obtain B2 and good TCF score because I graduate to last class this year.

Definitely it’s just me. What can you suggest guys :D? Stop playing computer is not that easy... Motivation is temporarily expression. Help...

submitted by /u/DarknessFeed
[link] [comments]

from Aloha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2zM1QQU
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments