Differences of Spanish and Portuguese Across the Continents

Because until now I really only focussed on learning European Spanish but also have started to learn Brazilian Portuguese and they say that Brazilian and European Portuguese are nearly two different languages, I wonder if the difference between European Spanish and the variations spoken in America L谩tina are likewise strong.

I was pretty amazed when a friend of mine from Brazil heard some Portuguese people talking on the street in my European home country and they thought it was Russian or something but didn't get it was actually European Portuguese until I told them. 馃槄

Any experiences with that?

submitted by /u/TingleTangleTom
[link] [comments]

from G贸冒an dag | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2AsZExC
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments