Specific YouTube suggestions in French?

I'm trying to learn French now and finding content I like is proving super challenging.

I mostly watch two categories on youtube (in English) and would love to find similar channels in French. One is daily vlogs, family vlogs, mommy vlogs and that sort of thing. I like them to be calm, positive, feminine... no loud families who look like they're constantly trying to get your attention, just normal, everyday, healthy life with an aesthetic tint. The other category I like is political commentary (think breadtube, left leaning, but I'll listen to anyone regardless of their views if they have good arguments). I like anything that's intellectually stimulating (really vague and pedantic, I know hahaha but if anything comes to mind, please recommend it).

So far I like this guy, Thomas Gauthier and that's pretty much it. I thought I liked Solange te parle but that did not last.

I know it's very specific but maybe one of you also likes to watch young moms make breakfast with copyright free music in the background while they discuss their favourite countertop cleaning sprays, or people who discuss the ramifications of our capitalist society and critique the new alt right movement, and can help me find some channels in French.

submitted by /u/valencia5
[link] [comments]

from Добродошли| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3a2Ttwk
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments