Lost my interest in Spanish but I really want it back!

Approximately two years ago I was teaching myself Spanish every single day. I got to a point where at my peak I was probably a competent B2/B1 speaker, reader etc. I completed the Duolingo course twice then progressed onto reading the news everyday in Spanish, listening to the radio, memorising vocabulary, watching a few Netflix series and had a friend I would talk to on WhatsApp in Spanish (I stopped talking to him because he got annoying)...

Due to time commitments I stopped language learning altogether, my university degree got in the way and I struggled to find anyone else who as passionate for learning Spanish as I was during that time.

I’m sitting here today thinking about how great it would’ve been to of carried on learning and where I would be in my Spanish journey right now. I’m feeling regretful and want to start learning again. I’m British and I want to break the barrier of monolingualism that plagues us brits!!

Any advice on where/how to start off again?

submitted by /u/harrier44
[link] [comments]

from Здравейте | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2W6XmM6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments