How to go about learning pronunciation when studying with books?

I've been learning Spanish, French, and Korean off and on for the past couple of months (mainly french) and I decided to order some text books to take my language learning more instead of only using duolingo or youtube. My Korean book comes with an mp3 so you can hear how the words are pronounced but my Spanish and French book dont which makes it really hard when I come across a word I'm not familiar with which is pretty often tbh lmao.

I've been using google translate for words I cant pronounce and trying my best to pronounce them like I think they would but I probably sound ridiculous. Maybe I shouldve just stuck to duolingo and YouTube? 🤦🏾‍♀️ any advice?

submitted by /u/alienshmalien
[link] [comments]

from Здравейте | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2yjqBDg
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments