Hindi Suggestions

I started learning Hindi last year. I am about to finish the Duolingo Hindi course, and I am really happy with my progress so far. My question is where to go next?

I've watched quite a few Hindi films (with English subtitles), which I enjoy, but I don't find to be too helpful. I am not yet at a level where I can keep up the movie, other than picking out a word or phrase here or there.

I went through the resources in the FAQ, but a lot of them are dead links. There are some good resources (charts and guides), but I am looking for something more structured. Does anyone have any recommendations for the next level of learning? I was thinking something like a level 2 textbook so I can clarify the grammar, coupled with a reader of some sort, more movies and podcasts?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/occasionallyrational
[link] [comments]

from Здравейте | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Sno0iI
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments