For anyone who knows about Assimil

Hello! I wanted to make a post because I have for a while now wanted to learn French. One of the YouTubers who I have watched named Ikenna, you've probably heard of him, said that you shouldn't use Duolingo as your main method of learning but definitely something on the side if you want to. I have been using Duolingo for a little while now and have begun to have doubts about the program. I was thinking of maybe spending some money on an Assimil book for French but when I went on Youtube there weren't any videos that reviewed what I believe to be the current version for English speakers called French 2016 on amazon. The books these people reviewed were New French With Ease, and Using French. I actually found these books on amazon under an unofficial well-rated seller but I am not sure if I should go with the French 2016 book or start with New French With Ease and then transition into Using French. I would greatly appreciate some advice from anyone who knows about this kind of stuff. Thank you in advance!!!

Edit: I was also wondering if it was worth it to spend more money for the audio cds.

submitted by /u/Alrasin
[link] [comments]

from Здравейте | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Wfq0KO
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments