Chinese or Korean?

Hello, I have been considering learning many languages. I have been learning Japanese for a little bit and I want to branch off into either Mandarin or Korean. Both have caught my eye and I don't know which one to go for. From what I heard, Mandarin is a lot harder than Korean (which is ok). I've also heard they both have similarities to Japanese which is cool. I'm kinda leaning toward Korean as I feel like I would use and practice it more. Also I think the Chinese might mess with my Japanese but idk. If you have some starter tips to any of these two languages (as I know little to nothing abt them), then that would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Pancake55566
[link] [comments]

from Marhaba| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3bF9aLO
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments