Categorizing obstacles in listening comprehension in foreign languages: need bibliography!

Hey guys, I'm a young researcher in Language Teaching and Assessment and I'm compiling a small bibliography that deals with the notion of obstacle in listening comprehension in EFL learners or in general foreign language learners. I already came across Goh (2002) as well as Underwood, 1989, Rost and Ross (1991), Kelly (1991). Problem is, those references are quite outdated and I guess something has been published recently but cant find anything suitable. If during your researches or lecture you cam e across any suitable materials, dm me. Thanks! Edit: misspelling

submitted by /u/crockaganda
[link] [comments]

from Здравейте | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3f7OKgR
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments