16 yo trying to learn a language, does not now how.

I'm quite new to language learning since I'm still quite young (16) and I never really felt the need to learn more languages (right now I can speak Dutch, English and I know a good amount of French). In the past I've learned English without myself realising because I grew up watching English series, movies/films (however you want to name it), etc.

So anyways, recently I started learning Italian because of my heritage and I'm using Anki and "Italian words" to learn vocab and some other apps like spotify and TuneIn to listen to podcasts which I hope improve my listening (and of course YT and netflix as well). My question is, do some of you have tips or ways to learn Italian? And maybe if you've learned Italian in the past, what would you have done differently or what would you advise me to do?

submitted by /u/Lo4Ic
[link] [comments]

from Добродошли| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3a2K2wY
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments