Trouble with Korean vocab but good at Chinese and Japanese

Not sure what's up, but I have no problem at all memorizing Chinese and Japanese vocab. I can, and still do, learn 15-20 words a day for each of those and retain them well. I'm at an intermediate level with both of them.

Anytime I try to do the same with Korean though, the words simply don't stick. I can read and write hangul, but the act of simply memorizing the words is harder for me.

Anyone else have a similar problem? For context, I'm native for English and Spanish, and first learned Japanese, then Chinese, and randomly throughout the years have tried to get into Korean but always stopped because of this reason.

submitted by /u/PK_Pixel
[link] [comments]

from Únati yupóniyea| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/33S4Plv
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments