Progressing to C1/C2 fluency in Spanish

So, I'm around a B2 (upper intermediate) level in Spanish. Alongside bringing up kids and working full-time, I've learnt Spanish in my free evenings over a few years. I now have a bit more time available but don't know where to start to really development my ability. I know that I'm not far from fluency but don't know how to reach it.

I attend a Spanish class once a week and do a bit of work on Duolingo, but I feel that this is more maintaining what I've already learnt rather than significantly developing it. Also, I've noticed that Assimil doesn't do a C1/C2 Spanish course either, which was disappointing. What resources can I use to take me to fluency in Spanish?

Any advice would be welcome!

submitted by /u/harryrobertparker
[link] [comments]

from Maligayang pagdating | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/38xhif6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments