Livestream Pomodoro + help you to in French ?

I'm not sure whether a) this is a good idea, and b) if I am posting this in the right sub... Sorry mods if I am wrong :(

I am studying Russian, my new target language. I am intense when I focus on something, and I found it quite helpful to have those "study with me" videos with some classical music in the background.

I would like to do the same and help redditors with their French (I'm native). So, basically we are studying together (at, say, 9.30pm CET) it would be a streaming of me studying and during the break between pomodoro, I answer all the questions you have during your pomodoro of studying French. (4 pomodoros, 25 minutes each)

Would that be interesting ? I don't want to use too many different platforms so I think I'll do that every evening 9.30pm on Reddit

Thanks for reading !

submitted by /u/Souwy
[link] [comments]

from Добродошли| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2xwjd6V
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments