Learning Japanese as a young adult

I'm a 20 y/o student with a full on quarentine that got bored of playing videogames and watching Netflix.

My last two weeks have been a non-stop cycle of attending online classes, working from home and then spending most of the day playing videogames or watching series/anime.

I rediscovered my love for anime and with all this free time I figured I could just try and start learning Japanese. I'm not the most proactive person and I figured I'd start with Rosetta Stone as I heard good things about it but I don't really know where to start (it started off with words I only understood out of context and with characters I didn't know what they meant).

My only experience with language learning is English, as my mother tongue is Spanish and I studied English for around 9/10 years as a child.

Is there a quick way to get the grasp of things with Japanese? Is there a blog or a book that anyone has read where the whole basics (different characters and their meanings, most of the travel related and conversational atuff?)

Thanks!

submitted by /u/nanoagu99
[link] [comments]

from Добродошли| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Uvxj1n
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments