I want to improve my speaking skills to be impactful as in my native tongue

Hi everyone, I live in Australia, and I have decent English. Day to day tasks I have 0 issues with speaking. I can fairly explain myself and people told me that I am fluent enough(native speakers). I got perfect mark from English exam(in PTE i know it does not prove anything :) ) But the thing I am bothered with is, when I talk in my native language I can make well structured sentences. I know I am not going to be a public speaker that makes people go wild. I just wanna talk in a way that, I will not regret my choice of words later on in the conversation. I listen podcasts on my spare time and I only consume English content. Maybe I am hard on myself i dont know. It has been a month since I got to Australia. I want this improvement so I can be better at my profession( studying cyber security, you have to convince people and also educate them) I know even this writing is not well structured. Thanks for reading

submitted by /u/Basiktut
[link] [comments]

from Únati yupóniyea| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/33QX0MZ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments