How can I learn more languages simultaneously, comparing grammars?

Hi! Im new here. Im italian and i study classics, so I do know latin and a little ancient greek, I also had a linguistic course at uni (not very hard but some generic things). I do understand English very well, like understanding different dialects etc, my grammar is not the best but Im improving. I really want to pick up more languages, both for work and for personal growth, but I find traditional methods way too tedious. I noticed that I learn better if its a comparative\intuitive process, like i learnt better ancient greek comparing the grammar to latin, and my latin is improved since i started reading simpler things without a dictionary or grammar and then perfecting and studying grammar rules. Is there a good method that helps you to pick up more languages at the same time? Especially if, for example, they are both romance languages etc
Also, where I can find media where people talk slower? I was trying to learn some french (i took some classes a very long time ago), but really they talk too fast and my best method (french series wiht french subtitles) are useless bc they are too fast.

Thank you very much!

submitted by /u/A-gataBrioches
[link] [comments]

from Maligayang pagdating | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2TwQwiR
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments