Advice on language learning required

Hey, Im a beginner on language learning. My take on language learning from the advice I heard on youtube and from my experience with english (Im american but live in France so I new how to speak it but not write it and had to learn myself) is that we should read as much as possible to reach until we reach a level where we can move on to movies and such. Hence, Im trying to apply this to learning spanish. The problem I have is reaching a level where I can read kids books without pulling up google translate or a dictionary. So Id like to know, what do you guys do to reach that level of proficiency?

submitted by /u/frenchpolyglot
[link] [comments]

from Siya namkela nonke | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/32Eu8a4
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments