Which resources are worth their subscription cost?

I am learning Spanish & have read the sidebar info.

So far I have the following paid resources on my list as I look into trying to design a well rounded daily study plan: - LingQ - Memrise (I like this over Anki because I can do it on my phone and desktop) - Clozemaster - Lingvist - Glossika

I am trying to have at least one resource for vocab, grammar, reading, writing, listening and speaking. For speaking, listening and grammar I am currently doing Language Transfer and then plan to do Assimil.

For those of you who have dabbled in the multitude of quality resources available for language learning, which ones are worth the monthly fee? I don't mind paying a few bucks a month but I don't want to do so unnecessarily.

submitted by /u/Delete-Reddit
[link] [comments]

from Siya namkela nonke | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2uCwrOs
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments